| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Antonio Narino in May is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly dry. Some 128mm (5in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:11 long with an average length of 12:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Antonio Narino May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Antonio Narino, Colombia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Antonio Narino: